1. Answer multi-line phones, directing calls to appropriate staff, answering questions, and taking messages as needed.
2. Coordinate appointments for our customers.
3. Greet and provide directions or information to customers.
4. Provide effective and courteous service to all visitors and existing employees.
5. Available to work on administrative activities and other management requests.
6. Communicate with callers in a professional, friendly and efficient manner, striving to minimize the amount of time spent on hold.
7. Effectively handle multiple priorities, organize workload, and meet deadlines
8. Work closely with the Service team to ensure a great experience for employees and customers.
1. Valid driver’s license, clean driving record with at least 2 years of driving experience and
2. High School diploma or equivalent
3. An upbeat, energetic, positive, mature and professional attitude.
4. The ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment while remaining courteous in person as well as on the phone.
5. Show attention to detail and accuracy.
6. Professional Appearance.
7. Have the ability to work well under pressure and with a diverse range of personalities.
8. Excellent communication and written skills.
9. Retail automotive service experience, preferred
10. Dealer Management System(s), Outlook, and MS Office
11. Fluency in Chinese